Terms and conditions of online shop Maxim Group
I. Basic concepts
- The seller - Maxim Group Poland established in Wężyska 47 entered into the register of entrepreneurs under number REGON 081161131
- The Shop -Internet service belonging to the seller, available under the domain www.maximgroup.eu and on Allegro through which the customer may purchase from the seller the goods.
- The client - natural person who completed at least 13 years of age, and in the case of not having completed by this person 18 years of age, consent is required of its legal representative, as well as a legal person and organizational unit is not a legal person, where the special provisions confer legal capacity and that makes or intends to make the order or uses other services store (including Consumer).
- The consumer - natural person legal action (contract of sale through the store) non-directly from its business or professional.
- Terms and conditions - these terms and conditions setting out reasonable for the provision of electronic services by the seller.
- The goods - for moving, presented in the store, which may be the subject of a sales contract, specifically referred to in the order.
- Order Form - a service available on the website of the store, through which the client do not have a user account, you may purchase Goods.
- Most of the products sold by Maxim Group coming from the manufacturer's outlets, excluding offers where the origin is not referred to as the "Outlet". Outlet products are not brand new products. Their origin is primarily a regular, several-day consumer returns, canceled or missed orders or refurbished products.
II. General provisions
1. This regulation lays down the rules between the seller and the customer of the contract of sale of the goods, using the means of distance communication and your use of the store, accessible at the Internet address www.maximgroup.eu.
2. In the field of electronically supplied services these terms are the rules referred to in article 2. 9 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204. as amended..). The rules is aimed at all customers of the store. The customer is obliged to comply with all the provisions of the regulations. The sale takes place on the basis of the version of these rules, in effect at the time of placing the order.
3. All information contained on the store website, relating to the products (including prices), does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the civil code, but rather an invitation to the conclusion of the agreement referred to in article 71 of the civil code.
III. Receiving and order fulfillment
1. As a condition of your use of the services is becoming familiar with these terms and conditions and its acceptance. By placing an order the customer accepts the content of the rules of procedure.
2. Orders from customers are received by www.maximgroup.eu, by email to the email@example.com and through other channels of online sales 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The customer after the order gets confirmation of your order via email correspondence by e-mail.
3. upon receipt by the customer confirmation of acceptance of the offer, the process starts the execution of the contract by the seller, except:
a. in the case of orders paid on delivery-up to the next working day after your confirmation by the seller,
b. in the case of an order paid by bank transfer traditional-begins after the payment in your bank account Store for your order.
4. Orders placed in Store are processed during working hours the store (on working days from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6:00 pm.
5. for each order is issued VAT invoice.
6. Means of communication with the Client are:
a. Phone- 0801-011-095 or 531-992-557
b. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Given in the order price is the total price that the customer will pay along with the due tax and the cost of delivery.
8. If the consumer will be required to pay beyond the agreed price, which included will be the elements referred to in paragraph 1. 7 above, shall inform the consumer of this fact. Load the consumer additional costs will occur only after you have obtained the express consent of the consumer.
IV. Shipping costs and delivery time
1. implementation of the shipping order is Courier DHL.
2. fee for shipping courier
Shipping charges are posted in the terms of delivery of each auction.
3. Orders in the store are processed only on working days. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed on the first following working day.
4. The waiting time for shipment of up to 72 hours. The wait time is composed of = delivery time (compiling goods to order) + estimated delivery time (from 24 hours in case of Polish).
1. in the context of the operation of the store, you have the following payment methods:
a. cash-on delivery
b. by bank transfer to bank account
2. the customer who chose to pay by bank transfer, is obliged to pay a fee for your order within 10 working days from the date of the order. Otherwise, the seller's offer is not binding and the order will be deleted from the system. In the title of the payment sufficient to provide only the number of submitted orders. It is possible to extend the time-limit for payment with the prior informed of this fact Store support.
1. the seller shall be liable in respect of the warranty for material defects and legal Goods within the scope defined in article 1. 556 et seq. of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of laws of 2014, item 121)
2. Physical defect of the goods is the incompatibility of things sold with the agreement, and so if the product does not have the properties that should have given the objective of the agreement, resulting from the circumstances or purpose, does not have a property that the seller has provided the client, not suitable for the purpose for which the customer has informed the seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller has not objected to such a destination , The product has been released to the customer in the customer incomplete state.
3. Legal defect of the goods occurs when Merchandise is the property of a third party or the third party law is charged, if the constraint in the use or regulation stems from the decision or the decision of the competent authority.
4. in the case of the consumer on a par with the seller treats the public provide the producer or entity that enters the goods on the market in terms of its economic activity, or who presents himself as a producer. The seller shall not be liable, if the representations of these did not know, or could not know them, or when those assurances could not influence the consumer's decision on conclusion of the contract of sale, as well as when the content of these assurances has been corrected prior to the conclusion of the contract of sale.
5. The seller is liable under warranty, if a physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of adoption of the things a new customer or years in the case of things coming from the secondary market, secondhand or marked as renewed, regenerated, refurbished, derived from the outlet of the manufacturer or parallel phrases. Liability of the seller is in this case, the limit in accordance with article 5. 558 § 1 of the civil code.
Liability of the seller with warranty is switched off completely in the case of the purchase of associated with the activity of mankind in the case of the invoice to the company.
6. in the case of the consumer when a physical defect has been detected before the end of the year from the date of release of the goods, it shall be presumed that the defect or cause existed at the time of release of the goods.
7. the seller is responsible for warranty for defects of goods that existed at the time of transition of danger to the customer or arose from causes inherent in the things sold at the same time.
8. If the product has a defect, the customer may make a statement to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract, unless the seller shall immediately replace defective Goods free from defects or defect will remove. This restriction does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the seller or the seller did not satisfy the obligation to replace the goods free from defects or defect.
9. If the product has a defect, the customer may also request the exchange of things for free from defects or defect.
10. the consumer may instead of the proposed removal of the defect by the seller claimed to replace the goods free from defects or instead of replacement demand the removal of the defect, unless you bring the goods into conformity with the agreement in the manner chosen by the consumer is impossible or would involve excessive costs compared with the way proposed by the seller.
11. Customer may not withdraw from the contract, if the defect is irrelevant.
12. the seller undertakes to respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
13. If the complaint is justified by the Seller undertakes to replace the defective Goods free from defects or remove the defect within 14 day after the date of notification of the complaint by the customer.
14. In the event of an effective withdrawal from the contract the seller undertakes to refund payments within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal from the contract, provided that the return of the payment does not occur until the goods back or delivery by the consumer proof of its references.
15. the customer implementing the privileges of the warranty at the expense of the seller to deliver the defective Goods to the seller at the address indicated in paragraph 2 of part III. 6, point (d) of this regulation
VII. Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014, on the rights of the consumer, the consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of goods purchased in the store for any reason, by submitting a statement in writing within 14, counting from the date of release of the goods (i.e., from the date of pick up goods by the consumer). In order to meet this deadline it is sufficient to send the declaration before its expiry.
2. the consumer may withdraw from the contract, the seller a statement of withdrawal from the contract. Model statement is attached to this regulation.
3. a statement of withdrawal from the agreement must be sent to the following address: email@example.com
4. the consumer returns the seller the goods within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to refer to the goods prior to its expiration.
5. Return of the goods shall be made to the seller's address
6. the seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Declaration of withdrawal from the contract shall reimburse to the consumer all the payments, including the cost of delivery of the goods and refund payment does not occur until receipt of the goods back.
7. the seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment, which used the Consumer to the bank account indicated by the consumer,
8. the consumer shall bear the cost of returning the goods to the seller.
9. the seller accepts the return of the item if it has external or internal damage caused after the delivery of the things arising out of the use or negligence, the returned item has not been used for more than it is legally permissible within the limits of the plain of the Board which is the time it takes to verify things as in a physical store.
It is unacceptable to use stuff for several hours or even days. The purchaser should be fully aware of that amount to pay the return may be appropriately reduced in accordance with the law the rights of the consumer for the loss of value if the above is not in accordance with reality.
Offers with a 30-day withdrawal period relate only to consumer purchases excluding business-related purchases. The returned product can not be used, started or unpacked. For example - wrong gift or wrong order placed. In this case, the seller prolongs the legal time to return of the product.
VIII. Personal data protection
1. By placing an order you agree to the processing of personal data provided for the implementation and support of the order by the seller, which is also the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
2. personal data contained in the database of the seller are not transferred to not participating in the execution of the contract of sale.
3. the customer in accordance with the personal data protection act has a right of access to their personal data, the ability to correct them and to delete. The seller provides any customer the right to control the processing of data in accordance with art. 32 the Act on the protection of personal data.
4. provision of personal data is voluntary, however, lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevent the realization of the customer's order.
IX. Final provisions
1. The regulations define the rules of the conclusion and performance of a contract for the sale of goods that are in the store, Maxim Group or through other sales channels.
2. The contract of sale is concluded between the customer and the seller. Fixation, protection and the provision of relevant provisions of the contract follows by printing and passing to the customer together with the shipment of documents proving the purchase of the goods
3. the terms and conditions are available for all clients in the electronic version on the store.
4. To use the store must have devices enabling access to the Internet and Internet resources to display Web pages, as well as your email address to send information about the execution of the contract.
5. It is prohibited to people who use the store (including clients) post unlawful content.
6. In the case of matters not regulated by the rules of the provisions of law.
7. the rules does not turn off and does not limit in any way the client who is a consumer that you have under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the rules of procedure and the mandatory provisions of the law entitling consumers to permissions, these provisions shall prevail.
X. Out-of-court procedures of settling complaints and making claims as well as rules of accessing these procedures
1. The use of out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and vindicating the claim is of a voluntary nature. The following information is informative and does not constitute a Seller's obligation to use out-of-court dispute resolutions. The Seller's statement of consent or refusal to participate in the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes is submitted by the Seller in writing or other durable medium in the event that, following a complaint filed by the Consumer the dispute has not been resolved.
2. The rules governing out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes and the obligations of entrepreneurs in this respect are set out separately in the laws (including, in particular, the Act of 23 September 2016 on Out-of-Case Resolution of Consumer Disputes, item 1823) or in the regulations applicable by the appropriate parties to resolve consumer disputes. Detailed information about the Client’s, who is a consumer, ability to use out-of-court complaint and vindicating claims and rules of access to these procedures may be available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, in particular also at the following Internet address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection https://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php. The Chairman of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection keeps an open register of entities entitled to conduct proceedings on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
3. The Client being a Consumer has the following exemplary possibilities for out-of-court means of dealing with claims and vindication of claims: